- Uncooked rice
- Seasonings of your choice (thyme…etc)
- Purple Cabbage
- Parsley Flakes
- Soy Sauce
How much of the ingredients you use is up to you. I don’t measure anything so good luck.
- Fill your saucepan with water depending on how much rice you are cooking
- Chop your onion and garlic and put it in the water
- Start to boil water
- Wash your rice and add it to the water once it has boiled
- Add a bit of oil (so your rice won’t stick together) and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Turn down your burner when your rice is beginning to dry out
While your rice it’s cooking get started on the stirfry.
- Chop the onion, garlic, cabbage and seasoning ( what we call it but I don’t remember the correct name) and sauté it in butter.
- Dice the carrot and add it to the mix and add a bit more butter or oil.
- At this point the vegetables should be getting soft. Add the soy sauce, ginger ( either the powder or grater fresh ginger) , paprika, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
- Once your rice is done, add it to the mix and stir making sure it is well mixed and keep it on a low heat while doing this.
You’re Done. Yayyy!
I challenged myself to try and this is what I came up with. It was delicious with some melted butter when I ate it.
If you try this and liked it, leave a comment below telling me how it is or tweet me @EnchantedxCharm with #EnchantedFood.