Looking at the title and i’m sure you’re thinking……..well this is a weird combo.
This is going to be a great…trust me.
Sweet and salty and sweet.
- Popped popcorn
- Mini Marshmallows
- Peppermint candy
- 2 bowls
- A spoon
- Rolling pin
- Plastic Wrap
- Tea Towel
- After you have your popped popcorn, whether it was microwaved of popped on the stove, pour them into a bowl
- Put a few peppermint candy into plastic wrap and roll it making sure pieces cant escape. Cover it with a tea towel and crush the candy with a rolling pin.
- Undo the plastic wrap and get ready
- Add a handful…or 2 of mini marshmallows to a microwave safe bowl and melt it at 30 sec intervals and mix it each time the 30secs is up.
- Pour the marshmallow and crushed candy in the bowl with the popcorn and mix everything together before the marshmallow hardens.
So simple and will be tasty.
You can even add red and green sprinkles to it if you wish.
If you try this and liked it, leave a comment below telling me how it is or tweet me @EnchantedxCharm with #EnchantedFood.