😮 only 10 more days.
So, I saw this DIY on pinterest and it lead me to this site :
How about instead of a store bought card, you DIY one….or 10 yourself?
You can personalize it to suit the person you’re giving it to. Based on something they like or a funny quote.
It’s also to let a person know that you’re thinking about them, especially if you can’t afford to go gift shopping. Now let’s get to it.
- Cardstock(different colours)
- Star shaped hole punch
- Fold a page of cardstock in half (hamburger style)
- Cut strips of cardstock in different sizes and lengths
- Arrange the pieces on the front of the card,over lapping some and making any adjustments to shape it like a christmas tree.
- Glue the strips of paper to the front of the card.
- Allow it to dry before moving onto the inside to add a note, quote or songs
- Instead of using cardstock to make a shape on the front of the card, use ribbon to make it fancier.
- You can make a star shape or even a snowflake if you’re up for the challenge :p
- If a child is doing it, use construction paper and let the tear the strips of paper.
Its a really simple, personal card for someone you appreciate.
If you try this and wish to show me, tweet me @EnchantedxCharm with #EnchantedDIY or leave a comment below.