It’s Blogmas day sixxxxxxxxxxx!
Another dessert item for all you foodies out there….Jell-O
I feel like Jell-O is…or was a tradition in my family, to have every christmas.
You can truly get creative with Jell-O.
- 1 Pack of Jell-O ( in any colour)
- A bowl
- 1 Cup of cold water
- 1 Cup of boiling water
The instructions are in the back of the box but I feel like typing them out.
- Pour gelatin into the bowl
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix
- Stir for 2 mins until it has completely dissolved
- Add the cup of cold water and stir in
- Refrigerate the mix for 4 hours or until it’s firm
- Store it in the refrigerator