Moving swiftly along to blogmas day 2.
I decided *you know what? time to get something for the children to do*
I found this lovely simple snowman on Pinterest.
It’s by https://chasingcloudnine.wordpress.com/ I think… I don’t know?
When I went to their blog I didn’t find it so here’s what to do I guess.
- Craft sticks
- Glue the sides of 6 craft sticks together like in the picture above.
- Glue one more stick to about 1/3 of the way down the sticks
- Let them dry
- Paint the bottom 2/3’s of the sticks white for the snow mans face
- For the top 1/3 and the stick that’s across the others, paint those black
- Now it’s time for the orange nose. You’re going to want to paint a cone shape…like if it’s fallen.
- Finally the EYES! Do 2 dots for the eyes just above the nose and about 6 for the smile.
- Let it dry and you’re done.
It’s cute to put as a decoration anywhere you please.
If I get to watch Munchkin sometime in December before Christmas, we will totally make these.
If you try this and wish to show me, tweet me @EnchantedxCharm with #EnchantedDIY.
Funny Christmas song of the day is
Christmas song of the day is
Children’s song of the day is
Church hymn of the day is
Christmas movie of the day is The Polar Express
I DO NOT OWN THIS DIY, I SIMPLY WANTED TO SHARE IT!