I loooovvveeeee me some potato salad. I was obsessing over it a few weeks ago trying to remember where I got it from and while going through my Instagram pics, I found it. The potato salad from the place I got it from, is peppery but still sweet. Here goes.
- Cutting Board
- White Pepper
- Brown Sugar
- Lime Juice (optional)
- Peel and dice your potatoes. I usually cut it in half, cut those halves in half and then cut them up.
- Boil your potatoes until they’re soft enough to break in half when stuck with a fork.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and put them in a bowl to cool. You can put them in the fridge to cool faster if you like.
While that cools it’s time for the sauce. It’s completely up to you with the amounts you use.
- Mix mayonnaise and brown sugar and stir until the sugar grains have almost completely disappeared. You dont want to be crunching sugar while eating.
- Add a few shakes of white pepper and grater some onion to the mix.
- Stir it all and if you want, add a few drops of lime juice.
- Add the cooled potatoes to the sauce and mix it up.
Yummy potato salad. It’s simple, It’s fast and it’s yummy.
If you try this and liked it, leave a comment below telling me how it is or tweet me @EnchantedxCharm with #EnchantedFood.