|| April 26th – May 2nd ||

April 26th – You Can’t Do A Project The Day Before The Due Date (So They Say)

I woke up after 4 am, played Kim K’s game for a few mins and went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours after 7 am, watched YouTube videos and finished reading Girl online for the 3rd time.  I ate breakfast, hand washed 1 thing and pressed my ‘Minnie Mouse’ church outfit. A red and white polka dot dress with a black waist band, a black bolero and black heels. I got ready, left and my mother and I drove for a min to the church. We got there a few mins early and met up with the other toastmasters. Church was boring, there was a lot of songs I didn’t know and standing. Also I  didn’t like what 1 woman kept saying and I couldn’t wait to leave.  2.5hrs later we returned home, ate lunch and watched The Perks of Being A Wallflower. I got started on the project and told myself no YouTube videos to distract me. I had to start ove because what I was writing would’ve been way over the word limit. I ate a  2nd set of lunch and started working on the project again. I watched Americas Funniest Home Video for 30min, then Once Upon A Time and Secrets And Lies. I drank tea, ate cereal and allowed myself to watch 2 YouTube videos. I did more project research and watched some of Mean Girls 2.

April 27th – Success

I watched Girlcode, Breaking Amish and played Kim K’s game then slept for a bit. I woke up around 4:30 am, turned on the TV and waited to watch Peppa Pig at 5am. I finished the project around 7am after straying to the Disney store website. I printed the project, ate breakfast, watched YouTube videos, got ready and left. I had to jog to the minibus and got off to go through the to the main entrance. I waited around for 10mins before I had to ask a teacher if I could go in the staff room. He allowed me to go in alone and put my project on the desk. I immediately left and went to the closest bus stop. I got a minibus soon after and when I got a seat I slept. I got home, watched YouTube videos, played Kim K’s game and ate lunch. I fell asleep and woke up in time to watch Ellen. When Ellen was over I watched YouTube videos, The Fosters, ate dinner and watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians while eating popcorn. I watched Dancing With The Stars and Castle but I started to sleep so I went to bed.

April 28th – Toastmaster Hangout

I had a shower and went to bed. I played Kim K’s game and watched YouTube videos until I slept. My mother woke me up after 6 am because we were going to my granny’s house and move some things. I fell asleep and woke up after 7am to see that my mother went alone. I played Kim K’s game and watched The Fosters while eating 2 bowls of dry cereal with sugar and drinking tea. I watched a bit of Maury and LA Ink. I had to do a bit of hand washing before I washed my hair. I watched The Fosters while getting ready and I had to change 3 times before we left home to go to the boardwalk.  IMG-20150428-WA0018  When we  got there we unpacked what we brought and  then more people started coming. It was chilly in the shade under the trees so I had to sit in the sun. Finally, we went on a walk to the start of the boardwalk where I wet my feet. A few people stayed behind to watch the snacks and to just rest. We sat there for quite a while, the walked back to the gazebo. I had a fruit smoothie which tasted amazing!! We had toasts and I really wasn’t interested in that. When that was over I took the two little girls that came with their grannies to another part of the boardwalk to play in the sand and I took pics. The evening was over and we left but ended up going to town to a little concert first. We stayed for maybe 20 mins and finally left there and got home after 8 pm. I was thinking it is time to sleep but I had to watch the One Big Happy season finale first. I browsed through some shows, then went to sleep. IMG-20150428-WA0011 IMG-20150428-WA0019 IMG-20150428-WA0007

IMG-20150428-WA0014 IMG-20150428-WA0017


IMG_20150428_165509 IMG_20150428_172800

April 29th – The Fosters

I woke up after 6 am and played Kim K’s game. I listened to the radio. I drank tea and had 2 bowls of cereal. I watched Sugarstars, The Fresh Prince of Belair, YouTube videos and The Fosters. I ate lunch and watched Ellen. I had a shower, then watched The Fosters and ate dinner. I took a break from the show to watch Modern Family and Black.ish. When those were done, I watched The Fosters until I slept.

April 30th – The Fosters Again

I woke up after 6 am and started watching The Fosters before 8 am. I ate breakfast and watched YouTube videos and The Fosters. I did some hand washing and cooked up a lentil thing. I listened to music, showered, watched Ellen and swept. When Ellen was over, I watched YouTube videos and was dancing along to Just Dance videos. I somehow ended up watching random YouTube videos. I watched The Fosters and went to sleep.

May 1st – Toastmasters Morning Walk

I woke up around 4:30 for a bathroom break but went back to sleep for only half hour because I had to be up by 5 am. My mother woke me up and I got ready, fed the dog and left home. We set up the things we carried at Three Houses Park and waiting for maybe 10 mins until the persons who would stay behind showed up. We drove to Codrington College in 2 cars and met up with the others who were waiting. We all walked to Three Houses Park and ate breakfast. Two of the women were annoying, so after eating I took the 2 little girls that came with their grannys to the play park. Everyone crossed the road and went to the spring. The water was cold as hell. We saw the little fish and I kind of ended up putting flowers in the spring to float around.IMG_20150501_080446 We left around 10 am and went to my granny’s house, then stopped at my aunt’s house (apparently because I forgot even going there). When I got home, I watched The Fosters and had a nap. I woke up, cooked and watched The Fosters. I ended up burning the food a little bit. I ate and continued watching The Fosters. I showered, continued with the show and got upset because one of the characters died.

May 2nd – Babysitting The Munchkin

I had a breakdown over racing thoughts and believe I might have ADD. I finally slept after 2 am and woke up after 9 am. I saw a message form my uncle asking if I could babysit so I had to call him seeing as he messaged me after 7 am He said He would still bring over my munchkin. I had tea and skipped eating food because there was nothing I wanted to eat for breakfast. I watched cricket and family feud. My munchkin arrived around midday and we payed for a bit until the soup my mother was cooking was finished. He would not eat anything. -.- I ran after him a bit more once I finished eating, then gave up and watched cricket. He finally went to sleep, so I watched YouTube videos. My uncle picked him up a while after he went to sleep. After they left I watched The Real Husbands of Hollywood and ate 2 sets of food. I watched a lifetime documentary thing with a Cleveland kidnapping victim, took a shower, cleaned up the wares and went to sleep.

How was your week?

Did you do anything fun this week?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s